Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An update from parenthood.

Hello all, and a very special hello to my one follower......(maybe one day I'll have more..lol). Anyway I was just gonna do a quick update on things on the home front. So here goes... On June 3, our beautiful son Walton H. Partee III was born. Since then things have been a little hectic. My wife Shannon and I have been trying to get our schedules and W3's (Walton H. Partee III) schedules synced. I think we finally have accomplished that task. Now that everything is back on track, I should be able to blog a bit more. We are still both very active on twitter, and twitpic mainly because it's easier to do quick updates. We can both be followed there, my wife's screen name is evilesmile, and mine is captainshiner. Well that's about it for the update, more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment