Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trying something new.

Hello everyone! I am fairly new to this blogging thing. I tend to think of myself as fairly computer literate, I have a Myspace page (which I rarely check) I have a Mocospace page (that I frequent quite often, my screen name is princealbertxxx) and I twitter (I'm captainshiner on there as well). Now, as for this blogging thing, I never really got into it, until now. I see that there a thousands of people blogging, some of them have quite a lot to say, and some really don't say that much. Well the way I see it is, why not start a blog?! I tend to have quite a few good ideas about things, as well as some kick ass perspectives on situations.

I will blog about anything and everything. Religion, politics, holidays, movies, TV, you name it I'm probably gonna blog about it!

Well, this wasn't bad for a first post, it might be a little rough around the edges, but who gives a damn!? I'll find my niche, and it will smooth out. Check back for more posts later!

No comments:

Post a Comment